Sign in to follow this  
Chryo

Chat filter

Chryo    5

Hi, 

I want first Tocongrats you for the great job. But I ask you another update because of sharzil's comportement... this guy or certainly more this child, came in m'y club and insult us... I think with more and more players, this is going To hapen again... so, you should give To championship's manager some rights to ban those guys definitively without possibilities to came again in our championship, and rights to delete what they write... Thanks a lot for this game. 

• Like 1

Zhang Liao    1

Totalmente de acuerdo, También entró en nuestro clan ese tal Sharzil pero no insultó solo puso algo así djfkkslldkfkksllskfldll y se salió, y es molesto.

The permanent blocking of an account from a league is something we wished to avoid. Since the President is not the only member with the power to promote or remove players we believed each League can be managed independently. With the Required Trophy setting being enough to prevent players entering well established clubs and trolling. 

We will monitor this and listen to your feedback to determine whether this will be made into a feature in the future. Should any player join and behave in an abusive manner if you take a screen shot and report the incident through the in game support, there will be repercussions.

Chryo    5

You should know that some players enter and leave without control saying a lot of things in our chat with a lot of insults and this is very idiot... we just want rights to delete insults or mute them if they insult us, we can kick them, it's not a problem... the filter entrance in the championship is not the only possibilitie.