matto

it's not a regular thing

matto    2

some people like sharzil or arnob complete the package in their guild then They leave their guild to go to the others and complete the package too.once done They return to their guild. is this regular?  

KemoCono    23

Sharzil NEVER LEFT italia... he is in my clan and he never leaves, and in our league chat he said he will be busy for the next 3 days or so and HASNT LEFT...

Please gather proof, Sharzil is a good friend of mine and i dont think he is done any offence

matto    2

yesterday he join turkey,foobar and espana for sure and you Tell he never left your team? ahaha ridicolous

We will look into the ability to claim multiple League Packs. If deemed an issue we will look to create some deterrents to  remove the benefits of going from one league to another.

Gorse H    2

I don't know what the problem was in helping other leagues complete their league packs, the game is more fun when the lp is on as opposed to after it's complete where it's just for trophies. helping other leagues complete theirs didn't only make others players stronger because they would get higher lp, it also made it more fun for me but also was a good way to get to know other players you play in arena as the emojis dont come across that well and need updating.. chat packs! 

now it''s only 1 lp per player... was that always the intention??