LuisLVM

Won't load past 10%

LuisLVM    0

My mates phone (iPhone 6) is stuck on 10% and will not go up.

We tried restarting it, restarting Wifi, Uninstalling the game, restarting the phone, he tried to join through my facebook request, nothing worked. Can someone give us a helping hand please? 

Gorski    22

I've flagged this up with the Devs Luis for them to look into. As soon as I know what's happening I'll give an update.

17 hours ago, LuisLVM said:

My mates phone (iPhone 6) is stuck on 10% and will not go up.

We tried restarting it, restarting Wifi, Uninstalling the game, restarting the phone, he tried to join through my facebook request, nothing worked. Can someone give us a helping hand please? 

Can you confirm whether this device stuck on 10% has previously had an account on it (has played the game before), or was this from a completely fresh install?

Alex77777    0
On 15/05/2017 at 8:40 AM, SM Support(Alex) said:

Can you confirm whether this device stuck on 10% has previously had an account on it (has played the game before), or was this from a completely fresh install?

Same problem for me and mine is fresh install

15 hours ago, Alex77777 said:

Same problem for me and mine is fresh install

Hi, please confirm whether you are also using an iOS device. 

Can you please also confirm if you are currently logged into a 'Game Center' account (or 'Google Play' account if on android)?

Alex77777    0
4 hours ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Hi, please confirm whether you are also using an iOS device. 

Can you please also confirm if you are currently logged into a 'Game Center' account (or 'Google Play' account if on android)?

Yes on IOS and havent signed into game center on the game

Loubrego    0

I've freshly installed my game in a iphone 6s ios 10.3.2 and when i open up it freezes on 10% loading. I've already tried do restart internet ou uninstall and reinstall but it didnt worked

We have successfully tracked the root cause of this issue and are now working on a fix. We are expecting to submit a build to Apple within the week that will permanently resolve the issue.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. 

We currently have an update for iOS pending approval by apple that we believe will resolve this issue.

We hope this process will be completed by tomorrow at the latest.

KLH08    0

I updated my app and now every time I load up it crashes at 1%. Please fix as I love this game!!

1 hour ago, KLH08 said:

I updated my app and now every time I load up it crashes at 1%. Please fix as I love this game!!

Hi, sorry to hear about this. A failure at 1% we would only expect to see if there is a failure to find an internet connection. 

Did you receive an error pop up asking to retry?

KLH08    0

No connection error, just a crash before I can load the app up. I have other devices I can use but cannot recover my code to like accounts, is there anyway you can email/ let me know my code?