Sign in to follow this  
Kent

No love for Pc users?

Kent    0

Hello ive started playing your game few days ago,and i find it really relaxing,and enjoyable,and quite addicting to be honest :)

I am playing it on Steam,on my PC,and im trying to get as many players as i can,so i went on your facebook/twitter pages to inform abit more on your game,and i was so happy when i saw a "Free Champions Pack" on your facebook page,all you have to do is "connect your soccer manager arena account to your facebook" so i was reading carefull,your steps ingame...

You can connect your game to facebook using the friends section in league,so i went to my league and looked for it,but looks like i dont have a friends section...So is it just me or all PC users or is it a bug.(i saw a clip on youtube,where person is playing on the phone,and have friends section in league).

I dont care that much for one pack,but it would be nice if people get same things on all platforms just a thought,and i apologise in advance if this post isnt supposed to be in bug section.

Thanks in advance :)

Gorski    22

Steam won't let you connect your account to Facebook. That is why there is no friend inviter on their platform. The free pack is an incentive to connect your account and then get your friends involved. If you have a tablet or smartphone you should be able to link your Steam to the app. So you could claim it that way (of course that's if you're on Facebook).

Kent    0

Okay thanks for clearing that up quickly,btw can i still play the game on steam on PC,if i link my account to the smartphone,and claim free pack on facebook,What im trying to say,it wont mess up my account,if i link it on another platform,i can still play it on steam on PC?...

Also if steam isn't allowing Facebook,wouldn't it be obvious to put friends invite for steam friends for PC users instead of Facebook?Again just a suggestion...

On 5/27/2017 at 1:41 PM, Kent said:

Okay thanks for clearing that up quickly,btw can i still play the game on steam on PC,if i link my account to the smartphone,and claim free pack on facebook,What im trying to say,it wont mess up my account,if i link it on another platform,i can still play it on steam on PC?...

Also if steam isn't allowing Facebook,wouldn't it be obvious to put friends invite for steam friends for PC users instead of Facebook?Again just a suggestion...

Hi,

If you use the Link Account tool, found within the Settings menu. Select "GET CODE" on your Steam account and "Enter Code" on a mobile device. This will associate your mobile login details (Google Play Account/iOS device) with your Steam account.