Sign in to follow this  
KemoCono

Tips and Tricks for beginners!

KemoCono    23

Before we start I am not calling myself a pro or the best but in my journey to reaching number 1 in the world i learned a few things along the road.

Lets start with your team: DO NOT TRY TO JUST HAVE HIGHER QUALITY PLAYERS

good players are better that elites in many ways one is their recharge speed players like hulk and salah are beasts upfront who can bang in goals better than elites i tried like suarez who has a longer recharge time making him less effective.

for your goalie it doesnt really matter all of them will concede what u need is a keep with quick reactions I recommend patricio not bravo as his reactions are off and any elite goalie is worth a shot but the best goalie imo is COURTOIS he is a beast in goal.

defenders use the ones you are comfortable with not ones who are higher in quality. players like luiz and bellerin top any defender i played against

MIDFIELDERS ARE A WASTE OF TIME I WOULD USE 2 DEFENDERS AND 2 ATTACKERS ONE WHO IS AN ACTUAL STRIKER THE OTHER A WINGER THAT CAN PLAY IN MIDFIELD LIKE RIBERY

Players;

Pace matters for you strikers that is why SALAH AND AUBAMAYANG ARE GODS

Dribbling isnt as important because u will be passing alot to get away from your marker

One defender should have high pace so your counter attacks can go up with speed and then a cross to your striker is deadly that is why bellerin should never be subbed out of your team

passing atleast two players in your team should be pass masters because if you know how to play your through balls you will rek people

USE RAGE DEFENDERS

Defending techniques:

always hold tackle and pull the other teammates back to defend when u r close enough tackle the player even if you are facing your goal the goalie will save it.

attacking:

CROSS: run up the wings with pace pull your striker away from his marker and bang one in, spam the shot button as the ball flys in and there is an easy goal

EDGE GOALS: run in the box at a 90 to 45 angle and as soon as you are close to the pen spot even if you arent facing goal tap the shoot button and  it will go in 99 percent of the time

Long shots: if you have open space and you are in an angle on goal with the keeper out of position power up 1/2 of the shot bar and let go and it is going in like it or not

CROWD GOALS:if your striker is in a crowd of defenders pass the ball back to a player who is in your opponents half and spam shoot as the ball arrives as the keeper is distracted the shot goes in

DRIBBLE GOALS: self explaintory

Through balls: if your striker is marked pull him away from the defender and as soon as he is away pass and you are in on goal

• Like 2

Towa    1

On defense, do you hold your finger on the opponent with the ball or spam click them. I'm having a problem where one guy will pressure by running to the opponent and the opponent would just run past him and my player would end up chasing him even though my player started in front of the opponent. Also whenever one of players pressures, the rest of my players run away so I have nobody on defense.

• Like 1

good questions. inquiring minds would like to know how to avoid the blow-by, and why the a.i. sends defenders out of position when there's an attacker nearby.

Edited by newyorkpoet22