Sign in to follow this  
Gorse H

Lag

There has been a spike in users today. We have increased the server capacity to handle the additional requests. 

You should see the game return to the standard you regularly experience.

it has got worse, can't cat can't request can't even get on the app today without it messing up..... Hope this problem is sorted soon and i really reaaly hope there will be a BIG update soon, other wisse i feel a lot of players will leave if the next update isnt a game changer

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you sort the game out... i've just finally got on it and players have been promoted and getting kicked and now i can't correct it

Edited by Gorse H

More than half  my league is now kicked because of this... im fuming now PLEASE GET it sorted ASAP

Every member of my league which is or was i should say number 1 on the game has now been kicked... thanks to game bugs and these 3 idiots in my league

Edited by Gorse H

Finally allowed to do stuff in my league... but only for 10 mins then chat gone down again :( but it was long enough to get these 3 players out my league so thank you for that but will i be able to get these players banned from the game entirely ??? I bloody hope so ;) 

Not just you having problems all my games today have been laggy nd stopping. 1 game i was 2 nil up when i scored the ball was just spinning in the net. When it restarted id lost. Also most of my team want to quit games boring. We could have rewards for league. Knockout cups injuries. Fitness. Old legends loads you could add to game. Seems sm just arnt bothered. Il b quitting soon

im feeling same way mate, we are 2 of most active players and it's proper gone downhill... Did you see what happened to my league because of stupid players sabotaging it and i was powerless to stop it because of these latest bugs. The next update needs to be a game changer or a lot will leave 

Yeh i saw i thought sumik dodgy was happening. I dont think there will be an update there obv raking the cash in but dont give a fuck about game

Lilbsn new name padman, tvh new name waterdud and kees all went rouge and kicked out all members... the game makers ain't even sent a reply to alll my complaints about. The game definitely needs an update so much potential but like you say, seems like they not even bothered at the moment and  too many players are getting bored with it 

Looking at your latest post you have reported the issue with your league through the in game support? 

Can you confirm if these users had joined the League and been promoted by existing, trusted members of the League? 

The 3 players responsible were called Lilbsn who has changed his name Padman and Kees who still has same name and Tvh who is now called waterdud, Lilbsn and Kees have been vice president but i demoted kees after his in game talk was aggressive and disrespectful to another player in league but as this bug was interfering with the smoothness of the game Lilbsn/Padman repromoted Kees and promoted tvh with a message of how they deserved it... I seen this unfold and went to demote all  3 bt was powerless as game wasn't working for me, Kees and Tvh/waterdud then went on to kick every member from our league, by the time i could do anything it was too late

Is it possible to get all 3 players banned entirely from the game?

also please i really hope there will be some news soon on a update and i hope it is a game changer as there is so much potential with this game

they need leaderboard rewards as i seen it loads players get up to the top don't get anything then they lose interest in the game, even longer seasons and bigger lp levels for higher rewards, or if not longer seasons then rewards for beginning igh over a monthly period could get a reward of some sort.... So many way for this game to go to keep people interested and grow the game

Also please can you tell me why the member who got kicked, some are saying they can't get back in league because of this?? Can you help with that or should i write in game??

We have experienced some server issues over the weekend. Reports have identified trouble joining leagues and the communication within the leagues. 

Some improvements to the servers have been made, so it is possible these users unable to rejoin may have experienced this issue? 

If users can confirm that they remain unable to join the league while there is space please request they inform us in the game and we will work to find and resolve any issues.