Sign in to follow this  
Morrison

SLIDERS!!

Why are green sliders aloud to slide 12 times a game and the best players elite only 3 times? This is very unfair as it costs loads more to upgrade elite players. It basically means the crappy players like stones are better than pique and godin which in real life there not. Every game i play now is just the same as the 1 before all sliders no skill. Surely you would think the elite players could do more than the average 1s

• Like 1

Can't take it off the game as sliding is a big part of football.. I am sure i seen stones in your team Morrison when i played your ai ;) lol  How would they change the boosts?? Elites having 13 and greens 3 at manager level 11? Can you imagine Ron and Messi with 13 boosts haha that could be too much... Sliding teams are so annoying to  play against but soooo much fun to play with... other than the sliders the rest of the greens are useless so its a tough one.. i wouldn't want them to take sliding off the game thou and not just because i use a sliding team but its the best defensive weapon and good for up and coming players who havent't reached manager level 9 as without sliders player level plays an even bigger factor in the result of a game

• Confused 1

I think then slide tacklers should not get the same amount of boosts then normal greens it is unfair to play against and I have used Varane and stones at back with kante/Saul in my team but hated them 

Yeah but just because someone hates them you think they should take them off or reduce them?? it's a different aspect of playing the game just like playing with non sliders is a different aspect and way of playing the game

I don't mind sliders at all (I occasionally use Alba) but I do find it odd that Stones is better than Ramos. Why not just make the slide tackles of the 'good' players less effective? Like you need to be closer to the player you want to tackle for it to work or you have to time it better. 

• Like 1

Im being forced to use stones as he slides 12 times and now ELITE godin and pique are pointless cost thousands to upgrade and have no use! There is zero skill in slide tacklers so i wont fill my team with them! 

I got 4800 with godin pique last season and so far this season I got 4699 so they do work but using stones varane Saul just ruins the game because u can’t stop 3 people sliding at your one striker and it takes the fun out of the game tbh

1 hour ago, Morrison said:

Im being forced to use stones as he slides 12 times and now ELITE godin and pique are pointless cost thousands to upgrade and have no use! There is zero skill in slide tacklers so i wont fill my team with them! 

There is a skill in sliding as some players are awful at it haha ;)

21 hours ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Gorse why did u take away pogba for muller and 2 why did u and rl1 swap leagues?

CFC Denham inspired me to use muller as he was lethal with him.. More chance of scoring with muller but also more chance of losing the ball with him too so just testing out a new final sub... That's if the tactics work, sometimes i press tactic and nothing happens

Morrison you should blame Judinio for me changing to a sliding team as when he got number 1 with it i had to give it a try ;) 

On 16/10/2017 at 5:31 PM, Morrison said:

Why are green sliders aloud to slide 12 times a game and the best players elite only 3 times? This is very unfair as it costs loads more to upgrade elite players. It basically means the crappy players like stones are better than pique and godin which in real life there not. Every game i play now is just the same as the 1 before all sliders no skill. Surely you would think the elite players could do more than the average 1s

Cry Morrison president of goal whinge, I mean goal king sorry