Sign in to follow this  
HkaneLEGEND

Lost account

I acciedently unisltalled my soccer manager arena app and lost my account please can you give it back to me the name is HkaneLEGEND arena level 8 manager level 10 please I’m the president I need my account

My bad. I quoted your donations rather than trophies! There is nothing to be in charge of anyway. All the chat is dead again, no donations either

Lol hearts I will make a 2nd account and get to 3600 trophies and go to the league because my old account might get terminated :( I worked so hard and lost of time on that account

I want to believe that but this game can’t even stop people changing the date to get unlimited request nor getting a lost account back 

If you create a new account Hkane, let me know the username, join greek army 2 and I’ll find you to send you an invite. That way no need for you to get trophies to join

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HeartsFC said:

If you create a new account Hkane, let me know the username, join greek army 2 and I’ll find you to send you an invite. That way no need for you to get trophies to join

Will do but I can’t join a league because of the can’t chat thing so as soon as I get into a league I will tell you the name because Greek army 2 is minimum 1400 trophies and I have 846 so will struggle

44 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Will do but I can’t join a league because of the can’t chat thing so as soon as I get into a league I will tell you the name because Greek army 2 is minimum 1400 trophies and I have 846 so will struggle

Just join any league then. Tell me the name of it and your username and I’ll find you

• Like 1

Invitation sent mate. Had to kick someone too to make a space for you although I kicked the wrong guy!

someone has changed the league back to open too. I’ve flipped back to invite only and I think we should keep it like that permanently

Invitation sent mate. Had to kick someone too to make a space for you although I kicked the wrong guy!

someone has changed the league back to open too. I’ve flipped back to invite only and I think we should keep it like that permanently