Sign in to follow this  
Morrison

WELL DONE RAEQUAN LOL SORRY I MEAN GORSEHILL

Im saying raequan is you gorsehill lol play the same. Talk and emojis the same. Ul deny it but i know. Up to you if you want more than 1 team clever really. Any1 chasing you you can play with other team to get them to drop trophies. I havent the time for 1 team never mind more.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Morrison said:

Im saying raequan is you gorsehill lol play the same. Talk and emojis the same. Ul deny it but i know. Up to you if you want more than 1 team clever really. Any1 chasing you you can play with other team to get them to drop trophies. I havent the time for 1 team never mind more.

Wow this is comedy gold, i can assure you i am Gorse Hill and no one else on the game.. 

Also Raequann is only level 8 manager so surely if it was me i would have green sliders in my team and not elites with only 2 boosts?? Plus if i was  this other player on over 4k trophies why would i be in elite and not in one of my own league's of UN or un2?  

I've played Raequan he's a good player and he's beat me a few times, ended my 33 game win streak on Monday when he beat me 2-1

The irony is once  upon time i did have a 2nd account and it was in Elite  i had it in there as their President is good guy but that account was called GH MCFC and it's been dead since May. That was my laptop and i was dog poo on that, kept getting spanked 5 nil by anyone half decent and it didn't have much more than 2k trophies... Phone is much better to play on ;) 

So just to clarify as not all Ushited fans have brains :P  I am Gorse Hill and no one else and all i know of Raequann is he's a tough opponent and i have to be at my best to beat him, sorry to pour cold water over your conspiracy theory haha

You said if you had a 2nd account why would you be in elite and not un lol then you said you used to have 2nd account in elite awhile back lol haha them bananas r slippy! And i actually meant the comment as a compliament! Get well ahead with 1 team. When every1 chases use your other team to get them to drop trophies. And your breaking no rules

Cum bucket are you That sad that you have to go round to every single Morrison comment call him a cry baby and call goal kings some shit nicknames that don’t make sence a 5 year old could do better so fuck off and go Get bummed up the arse by a Man u fucking knobhead

7 hours ago, Morrison said:

You said if you had a 2nd account why would you be in elite and not un lol then you said you used to have 2nd account in elite awhile back lol haha them bananas r slippy! And i actually meant the comment as a compliament! Get well ahead with 1 team. When every1 chases use your other team to get them to drop trophies. And your breaking no rules

Please put your glasses on and  read properly what i put... the other account i had had low trophies and wasn't good enough for my leagues plus it's dead now. It doesn't matter anyway as it's not me... You said he uses the emojis in same way i do but with that thinking in mind does that mean every player who uses the angry emoji is you?? As you are the angriest player i face in the arena

5 hours ago, Morrison said:

Cum bucket lol r u named after your lass if you even have 1. And i dont try for no1 spot as theres no point you win nowt and i have a life

Doesn't everyone have a life

Morrison how do u know what emojis he uses because in the game you can’t use emojis

23 hours ago, Morrison said: