Sign in to follow this  
Bare

Finally here

Managed to get on this damn thing eventually cheers for that SMA. Now a few issues needing addressed badly none of the top 10 are able to be matched together by the looks of it with all these crazy win streaks. Is this part of the new update or a hitch thats to be fixed?  And the reset of trophies every week ( although not happened this week to my knowledge ) has this now been fixed? And do you guys run 2 servers? Answere on a postcard please !

Bare is right. It’s ludicrous. Players that I have literally never seen in the top 50 before suddenly in the top 5 with win streaks up to 185. What is going on here?

Also the player updates have not been fixed. I constantly play against moderate players with 3500-ish trophies and they have an average team apart from Maxed De Bruyne and Maxed Dybala. I simply refuse to believe they upgraded them in the traditional way. They must have benefitted from the update in a way I most certainly didn’t. 

Agree with the top 10 issue; I've not played some of those people for the past two weeks. However, having maxed De Bruyne and Dybala is pretty easy if you knew about the update beforehand (I made sure everyone in my league knew how to make the most of it).

I knew the update was coming Willy. And i made sure the players concerned were level 6 at least. Was that not enough? Did they need to be maxed at blue level first?

The best way is just to save up 750XP for the player (easy to get just by requesting in the league). Then when the update happens you can use the XP to upgrade to level 5.

*takes screenshot of previous post and remembers for next time

Thanks Willy   Hope to play you in the arena at some point. Don’t think we’ve ever played...

Heres what I thinks happened. When things were going pete tong with new update i.e no one could play with varane in team SMA switched it so everyone played bots apart from there own 2 guys so they could always get matched in arena so they could work out the problem. Then one server has been switched back to normal the other hasen’t coz someones forgot to or hasen’t bothered doing it. One half of the games playing mostly real players most of the time and the other half is playing mostly bots imo. No ones fault or no cheating going on or snything like that just a fuck up on SMA’s behalf !

10 hours ago, Bare said:

Managed to get on this damn thing eventually cheers for that SMA. Now a few issues needing addressed badly none of the top 10 are able to be matched together by the looks of it with all these crazy win streaks. Is this part of the new update or a hitch thats to be fixed?  And the reset of trophies every week ( although not happened this week to my knowledge ) has this now been fixed? And do you guys run 2 servers? Answere on a postcard please !

once upon a time there was 2 servers and maybe that's it again or it could be players on phones matching  and players on pc only matching as i know khc and hubbi from my league don't play on phone... Ask novogrod from your league what device he's plays on as he's in the same glitch of not matching

9 hours ago, Bare said:

Heres what I thinks happened. When things were going pete tong with new update i.e no one could play with varane in team SMA switched it so everyone played bots apart from there own 2 guys so they could always get matched in arena so they could work out the problem. Then one server has been switched back to normal the other hasen’t coz someones forgot to or hasen’t bothered doing it. One half of the games playing mostly real players most of the time and the other half is playing mostly bots imo. No ones fault or no cheating going on or snything like that just a fuck up on SMA’s behalf !

Nothing surprises on this game with the amount of bugs i've seen good and bad ones

10 hours ago, Stoller said:

Also the player updates have not been fixed. I constantly play against moderate players with 3500-ish trophies and they have an average team apart from Maxed De Bruyne and Maxed Dybala. I simply refuse to believe they upgraded them in the traditional way. They must have benefitted from the update in a way I most certainly didn’t. 

What's the traditional way.. didn't you have crazy amount of xp on all players getting upgraded?

9 hours ago, Gorse H said:

once upon a time there was 2 servers and maybe that's it again or it could be players on phones matching  and players on pc only matching as i know khc and hubbi from my league don't play on phone... Ask novogrod from your league what device he's plays on as he's in the same glitch of not matching

Yeah this looks like it could be the problem nov playe pc aswell. Alex if thats the guys name can u get someone to have a look at this when u get a minute mate and get it fixed please. Cheers

There's 6 in the top im not matching since the last part of update.. KHC and Hubbihubbi from my league both play on pc also MRT from French elite Novgorod from Goal kings, Tony from Hakuna d1ecC from almazora city ... If anyone reading thi is in those leagues find out what what device they use and if its not phone it could be the reason

Come on ALEX get sma people told. Theres loads of things wrong in the game. The 2 server thing with players not matching. Everyone getting more lag since update. The players skipping forward when you stop them to shoot which puts you off the shooting ticker. The player ratings need fixed. WE KNOW YOU SEE THESE POSTS ALL WERE ASKING IS TO GET A LITTLE FEEDBACK!!!!!

Now theres a guy popped out from nowhere called asda top of leaderboard with 0 wins and 7000 trophies. Guys u have fucked this game up big time

I know we sound like a bunch of crazed lunatics here but it’s only because we are passionate about the game. We are also loyal to it so it would be great if we could get some loyalty in return. We understand that with any game and any large update there will inevitably be some teething problems. But explainations and realistic time frames of when issues may be addressed are surely the least we deserve. Would be great to open a proper dialogue with the SMA team if possible? See if we can move things forward. And quickly.