Bare

Season Trophies

I would like to see something added where you can trade in your season trophies for cash. I have no use for them and can’t see any use for them in the game other than it tells how long a players been playing. It gives people extra incentive to gain trophies with the chance to cash them in at end of week ( game season ) or build them up and trade in when you like.

That idea is really not gonna be appreciated by the community

Most players get pride with their season trophies, they r meant  for display, I think it is a good idea to give us Cash on hitting certain weekly targets like score 500 goals or gain 1k trophies

Well I personally don’t take pride in them. I would much rather have the 18k coz thats how many season trophies I have. Some players maybe dissagree but I see them as being pointless. You ask some of the long timers on here. Bet they would trade them for cash in a heartbeat rather than watch adds.

then my 100k would make me an unfair competetor

I already have a maxed out

Ronaldo

Boateng

Bybala

Messi

Suarez

Season trophies are mostly for top players and converting them into cash is a start to Choas

everyone would run Maxed out decks

I dissagree with being an unfair competetor. You have earned those so you can decide if you want to trade them. And as for maxed out decks everyone new and old will have maxed out decks anyway with the new daily login packs. By doing what I said above your giving something back to players thats played a while and like I said you can chose to trade in your season trophies you dont have to do it. If you like the looks of 100k season trophies then you keep them. Simple as that.

Well....Its a good Idea but after all, its the SMA team, they probably have future plans of the new arena they kept hyping for 3 month and the new card type too but i think they should elaborate on your idea, it sounds like a good one... the idea i stated earlier can be used too!!

100k doesn't go to far anyway haha teams are gonna get maxed out a lot quicker with daily login packs although i didn't get any elite xp in my last day 6 and 7 login packs :( as for new arena i can't believe they did a vote on here and then they choice Rome which never even made final 3.., i'd trade my season trophies for game cash or packs if you could.. gives players incentive to get their trophies up during the current season, this game has endless potential and hopefully these next few upcoming updates will be good