Stoller

Goal Princes

Liam Robinson and I are starting the new Goal Kings feeder League; Goal Princes

It will be an open league to begin with as we get things up and running so anyone looking for a new challenge come and join us

Like Goal Kings we only really have one rule (apart from the obvious donations, LP contributions and keeping trophies high) and that is to respect your team mates at all times. A simple gg after a game and  a lack of winky emojis goes a long way!

Also anyone who proves themselves worthy of a spot in Goal Kings will be recommended directly to Morrison

Thanks

Stoller

6 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Lack of winky emoji?? What does that mean?? If some uses too many or little they get kicked :o

What it means is that disrespecting a team mate in the arena is not cool. 

4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Is using a winky face disrespectful to you's?

Depends on the context of the game. But generally not a massive fan of it between team mates. Maybe “you’s” have a different view though...

11 minutes ago, Wes said:

Good luck stoller . Reckon goal princes should be all capitals though just a suggestion 

Can’t change it now apparently 🤦‍♂️

No big deal stoller ....... Reckon we will get winky faced everytime we come up against a un player now 🙈

22 minutes ago, Wes said:

No big deal stoller ....... Reckon we will get winky faced everytime we come up against a un player now 🙈

Well no i never once thought a winky face as disrespectful  to a game whereas when players win and do a sad or angry face...  

43 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Depends on the context of the game. But generally not a massive fan of it between team mates. Maybe “you’s” have a different view though...

it's a game so i treat everyone with respect whether a player is in our league your league or any other league.... Except for one player !!

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

it's a game so i treat everyone with respect whether a player is in our league your league or any other league.... Except for one player !!

Who? Come on you have to tell us now

• Haha 1

If I were playing somone outside our league I would expect the usual pisstaking but I think what stoller was saying is we don' like doing it between ourselves 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

If I were playing somone outside our league I would expect the usual pisstaking but I think what stoller was saying is we don' like doing it between ourselves 

That's ok it's just i never thought the winky emoji as being that... It's hard because there's only few emoji's, they need to introduce chat packs so we can change them 

I'm with Gorse on that one. It's the crying face when someone scores against you that's the most disrespectful. Makes me try even harder to beat them. I use the winky face a lot but it's never intended to wind people up...

• Like 1

Whos the 1 player gorse? Hkane? Its best to be respectful of your team mates. Weve had a few going mad with emojis in games then posting the replay thinking theyve got big bollocks and all it does is get you the boot. 

Yeah i don't think it's respectful when players in same league are sharing games against team mates when they've won like 5-0 5-1.. I never use angry face win or lose even when you play those people who just pass the  ball around defence for 3 or 4 mins

Getting a bit off topic here. The fact of the matter is its a difference of opinion with emojis in arena. Gorse the point goal kings are making is if someone gets lucky in arena and your opponent puts a winky face it can generally be annoyin that is all. Lets get back on topic. Goal princes are coming along nicely so anyone who wants to progress with the game get yourself in its an open league minimun 2000 trophies and learn from good players. Things might be slow to start with but it will pick up and a spots available in goal kings if you can prove yourself a worthy asset to goal princes!

• Like 1

Thanks Bare. Things are going good so far. Top 50 within 24 hours with only 25 players so a promising start. Plenty of room for new guys who fancy a new challenge though

• Like 1

Just wanted to mention that we have just completed the League Pack. A really great effort from everyone