Morrison

PLAYER MATCHING BUG

Im sure all the top players are not being matched together but we are all playing. Willy 100 wins in a row me 87 wes 61 none of us have played each other or the other top players barearselona or gorsehill

Yeah I haven’t played anyone of note for a while. Miss caining gorse in the arena :P

• Haha 1

Going well so far mate. I’ll be back over after league packs done. Stoller and liams got things under control.

I've played Gorse and other top players from UN quite a few times but nobody decent from Goal Kings.

Congrats on that win streak btw willy. First time since I been on I’ve seen someone hit triple figures legit. Well played mate

• Thanks 1

Ive just hit 100 but not legit.... played wes 100th game i was just about to lose but he gave me the last 2 goals. Thats proper team mates. Cant wait til i lose now cz ive been sweating like fuck since 90 wins

• Like 2

Nice morrison. I’m on 71 myself so pressures on to reach the 100 for me to but really want to get there. Hope SMA’s taking note. See what a little update can do. Win streaks galore lol.

5 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Once hahaha

We’ve hardly played and you have 3 green slide tacklers which are virtually impossible to get pack without time wasting and I don’t like time wasting 

Hkane you dont like time wasting lol youve got 3 accounts that i know of, you must have plenty time on your hands. And stay out of goalprinces your not welcome there and leave liam alone or you will be reported to sm

• Haha 2

3 account yh for a bit of fun  bored of the same account and I only use 2 of them it’s not cheating willy has 2 and I don’t want to be in your shit league anyway

Dont talk shit you use 3 accounts to farm xp for the sliders and coins and move them to your no1 account! How is it unsportsmanship if your a lower team your not going to go all attack on a big team. Like in real life if a championship team go 1 nil up on man utd they defend not attack

Yes but that’s a 90 minute game this is a 3 minute game and I only have 2 account in use and the and it’s fun nothing to do with coins have you ever played Moreno he is a time wasters even when he is winning or drawing 

And I don’t use any green sliders only alba and varane alba I don’t have on my 2nd and varane I got level 8 from upgrades what xp do I need u can’t give elite xp 

Moreno can play anyway he likes. You play the way that gets you the win. I hate using sliders there boring but im forced into using to win

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Yes but that’s a 90 minute game this is a 3 minute game and I only have 2 account in use and the and it’s fun nothing to do with coins have you ever played Moreno he is a time wasters even when he is winning or drawing 

You only have 2 in use? Meaning you have others? If your farming xp and coins from different accounts thats cheating!!!!

No I have more because I lost my account at one point and had another account made then got my account back and haven’t used that account since and I made another account (coys) because I’m BORED of the same account nothing to do with xp I don’t need xp