Sign in to follow this  
Bare

Update

Can anyone from the SMA team confirm there is an update on its way hence all the lag?

Can’t for the life of me get a game going again. The lags terrible it must be these big tournaments thats coming :D

• Like 1

Are you using ronaldinho? Someone from our league just said they out him in squad then started getting bad lag... 

Seems around the same time as yesterday that the problems have started? Essential maintenance? Emergency engineering works? At least give us a replacement bus service...

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Are you using ronaldinho? Someone from our league just said they out him in squad then started getting bad lag... 

No I bought him from the shop today but not got him in team yet. The game has been laggy from 8pm onwards for about the last week. My guess is once the SMA team have done there day job there coming home and updating this game I think. Its been laggy since about 1pm today aswell so thats a little earlier than usual I think we might see an update by sunday in time for league pack.

Scrap that anyway as i played with out him too and i was on main menu but a game was happening as i lost 36 trophies and didnt even know i was playing, not experienced as lag/bug as bad as this