Sign in to follow this  
Bare

Goal Nation

Those boys over at hakuna must be sweating looking over there shoulders lol. Willy you not on here? Awfully quiet sir....

Don't worry bare, I'm following it all, just not getting involved in the rather childish behaviour. Nice to see a bit more competition at the top but not sure the insults towards our league as a whole are necessary.

• Like 1

What?? Have u had a look at yourself arguing with a 13 year old over a game and yes he is a pain in the arse against whoever he plays against

• Haha 1

You being a bit agest there. Just cause you are young you feel you shouldn’t get any backlash. World doesn’t work like that I’m afraid, you say things, you stand by them and you fight. You say things, you don’t stand by them and you hide. 

58 minutes ago, Willy said:

Don't worry bare, I'm following it all, just not getting involved in the rather childish behaviour. Nice to see a bit more competition at the top but not sure the insults towards our league as a whole are necessary.

Good. Let the competition commence mate. Best of luck.

HKane are we really doing this now? Sharing pictures of wins against each others league members? Seems a little immature I must say. I mean, by all means share within your league, but trying to goad us on here is pretty juvenile by anyone's standards. In point of fact, I just beat your friend Barry but it was a good game between two good players and I am not going to post a picture of it on here.  Please tell him Good Game from me. (I did say it numerous times at the end but he must have lost connection or had to answer the door bell or something because he didn't manage to say Good Game back to me...)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stoller said:

HKane are we really doing this now? Sharing pictures of wins against each others league members? Seems a little immature I must say. I mean, by all means share within your league, but trying to goad us on here is pretty juvenile by anyone's standards. In point of fact, I just beat your friend Barry but it was a good game between two good players and I am not going to post a picture of it on here.  Please tell him Good Game from me. (I did say it numerous times at the end but he must have lost connection or had to answer the door bell or something because he didn't manage to say Good Game back to me...)

Here here.. Agreed

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Stoller not sure theres enough space on this thread for how many times ive beaten mata nd morata players this week haha