No to us you guys cheated, hence you no longer are our competitors. We won fair and square and you guys lost. It feels really good knowing people have to cheat to get a few hundred over us.

Shut up we won yesterday so fuck off a million people has downloaded this game and u think we can really cheat that much wow u ok 2nd place 

3 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

It also feels good that u have to combing the best of 4 leagues to come close to us not even 1st hahaha

The word your looking for is combine. Combing is like combing your hair u complete idiot now fuck off and give everyone peace no one cares anymore. Leave goal nation alone we do our thing u do yours!

• Haha 2

Make me? How about growing up and realising no cunt can be bothered listening to your shite talk and just leave it ? That not a more grown up approach? Rather than saying make me?

1 minute ago, HeartsFC said:

Hkane. Please stop this.  Dont troll them and dont react.

Well said Hearts. I know full well that 48 of you are decent guys. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Well said Hearts. I know full well that 48 of you are decent guys. 

Doesn’t stop people accusing (wrongly) of cheating though. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Wow reading this thread and others, so sad that this league Hakuna Mata has resorted to such low and cheap tactics to try to win. Makes me feel sick and violated 

17 minutes ago, Tester said:

Wow reading this thread and others, so sad that this league Hakuna Mata has resorted to such low and cheap tactics to try to win. Makes me feel sick and violated 

Wow the big cheat thread gets locked now this? If I find out your someone from goal nation u will be kicked regardless who u are. Hkane son u have been warned numerous times and yet u dont listen. Again any problems u have with my league u pm me wee man instead of commenting on the forum. U will not be told again!

55 minutes ago, Bare said:

Wow the big cheat thread gets locked now this? If I find out your someone from goal nation u will be kicked regardless who u are. Hkane son u have been warned numerous times and yet u dont listen. Again any problems u have with my league u pm me wee man instead of commenting on the forum. U will not be told again!

What do u mean? You think I’m tester wtf just cause he is new(saw his profile) your immediately assuming he is me STOP ASSUMING AND ACCUSING

29 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

What do u mean? You think I’m tester wtf just cause he is new(saw his profile) your immediately assuming he is me STOP ASSUMING AND ACCUSING

Wtf u on about? Where have I accused u of being tester? I said to u on a previous thread dont comment on goal nation and above u said we were sore losers thats what I was getting at when I said u have been told already. Wind your neck in hkane your gettin a bit to big for your boots pal. Get your facts right before u start accusing me of accusing others of being other people ffs straight on the defensive as per usual settle down!

Edited by Bare

4 hours ago, Bare said:

Wtf u on about? Where have I accused u of being tester? I said to u on a previous thread dont comment on goal nation and above u said we were sore losers thats what I was getting at when I said u have been told already. Wind your neck in hkane your gettin a bit to big for your boots pal. Get your facts right before u start accusing me of accusing others of being other people ffs straight on the defensive as per usual settle down!

We have every right to call you sore losers if u can call us cheaters 

23 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

We have every right to call you sore losers if u can call us cheaters 

Keep it going hkane it only makes u look like a silly little boy even more than u already do!