Sign in to follow this  
Stoller

The Big Cheat

Dear SMA and the rest of the community

I am sad to report that Hakuna Juan Mata have been cheating. For quite how long I honestly couldn’t attest to. But I would say guess for at least a month. 

There lies within the game the ability to use the Challenges mode of the game to cheat and “gift” trophies to league members. Please find full explaination as follows;

The glitch is this. A player with high trophies goes on a challenge at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME as a lower level teammate goes to play a normal game. If they match, the higher ranked player throws the game. Winner gets trophies. Loser loses nothing. 

I believe that this is the reason Hakuna Juan Mata have managed to accrue so many trophies recently. But particularly this week when they have had to up their game to compete with a new and arguably superior rival league.

Additionally I believe that this is the reason many of the top ranked players have achieved so many trophies over the last few weeks. It would be very easy for 3 or 4 players in the same league to plan to go online at the same time during the small hours when there aren’t many people playing and take turns to gift trophies to each other.

This is blatant and outrageous cheating. And it essentially renders the game pointless. Does the league number one spot matter? Not when people cheat, no. Does the individual number one spot matter? Not when people cheat, no. 

So. Unless something is done about this, the game, which I love, is moribund.

However, the solution is simple. SMA developers, please can you do the following ASAP; ensure that players playing Challenges match ONLY other players doing likewise and players playing League games match ONLY those doing the same. Then there will finally be a level playing field.

PS should it be required I can provide irrefutable photographic proof to substantiate my accusations in this post.

I await SMA’s response keenly

• Like 4

Another solution would be trophy deductions in challenges or making it impossible to match players of the same league

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sam mufc said:

Another solution would be trophy deductions in challenges or making it impossible to match players of the same league

Not trophy deductions because that’s unfair unless you earn trophies aswell if you win 

Beautifully written but as far as I'm aware not actually true. All I know is that when people are playing challenges they sometimes let the other player win as they realise there's no point in beating them if there are no trophies to be won from the game. I personally don't see this as cheating but I may be wrong.

In terms of deliberately trying to match one another in the arena to perform this 'cheat', I have not seen it happen once in our league. Again, it might be happening without my knowledge but I highly doubt it. 

Hope that clears things up and we can go back to competing again.

Yes that would be the idea H but I think devising a game in which you won’t face someone of your own league isn’t a tall order

Now you want fair. Shut up, I know why people disliked you now. All your bs with good luck with a rigged competition. You all don’t deserve respect and Willy league who is a good player has resorted to cheating. Sad times. 

Edited by Tazmaniandevils

Willy do u not believe, being a highly competitive player like you are that there should be some form of taking this challenges letting other team members win idea out of the game. 

Do challenges all you like fair enough but I don’t think you should be able to match members of your own league in them.

if you believe in a level playing field in the game you would agree

5 minutes ago, Sam mufc said:

Yes that would be the idea H but I think devising a game in which you won’t face someone of your own league isn’t a tall order

I don’t agree with that because people play challenges sometimes-for a practice game so if they lose they don’t lose like as soon as they wake up 

What a load of bollocks this game has turned into man! Loads of players have multiple accounts. Loads of players move coins and xp! And now this and for what? You win nothing and nowhere does it say who were the best team last week. I dont give a fuck who denies it, most weeks we have maybe 10/15 people over 5000 trophies this week we already have 41 ffs there is obv cheating going on. Maybe its time for me to uninstall

11 minutes ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

Now you want fair. Shut up, I know why people disliked you now. All your bs with good luck with a rigged competition. You all don’t deserve respect and Willy league who is a good player has resorted to cheating. Sad times. 

We don’t cheat stop winging over 2nd place bitch I now understand why everyone in our league dislikes you your a little cunt who thinks he is hard with his 3 inch thriller bet your a lonely fuck who masterbates to cartoons sad fuck

• Like 1

Your response didn’t make sense hkane I meant if you’re a goal nation member you shouldn’t be able to match another gn member we know it’s possible cause you can’t match a bit in the same league as your own

Hkane. Please dont resort to abuse.

That being said, the thread topic is outrageous. I hope the SM Arena people do look into and then report back onto this topic. Its absolute nonsense! Doesn’t happen.

This technique is causing toxicity I believe we should all be able to play the game in the fairest way matching people in different leagues I understand we need bots for when there’s no other players about I play this game in one of the best leagues cause I like to be competitive and competition is when conditions are even for everyone i know we can abuse the challenge idea just as much as yourselves but I don’t think it should be part of the game and I believe that you’re backing the idea of this because you want to be the top league and without it you wouldn’t be at the point you’re at now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam mufc said:

Your response didn’t make sense hkane I meant if you’re a goal nation member you shouldn’t be able to match another gn member we know it’s possible cause you can’t match a bit in the same league as your own

I meant the trophies deductions I agree with the match your own league thing

Your right Kane, I’ve been waiting for a long time for someone to see right through me and it’s you, a 13 year old cheating scumbag gets me, send me a request to Hakuna I need to be with you. Also it it a problem that I have a three icher, how about if I’m gay? Doesn’t change the fact your a joke.

• Like 1

Stop abusing eachother guys it isn’t right we’re the best players on the game because we want to win and everyone is competitive id love to see the game where we can’t match members of our own leagues and I’m glad to hear that you agree hkane 

I may be a joker but your league is the punchline. Letting your team gain trophies is cheating cause it’s a gain and the loser doesn’t lose anything. The league gains. 

So we should deliberately try to make the league lose trophies? It's just common sense not some ingenious masterplan as you suggest.

Just cause we can do it doesn’t mean it isn’t cheating, I’ve never done it. I’ve gain a PB though never doing that technique. Right I’m done, I’m just passionate and competitive. My apologies Hkane