Sign in to follow this  
Stoller

The Big Cheat

33 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

HE DOESNT HAVE A 2ND ACCOUNT!! ITS MEE!!! 

YOU BOTH HAVE AN ACCOUNT HARROLD!!!!

20 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

What you saying??

BB0F590E-F7F0-4872-9D24-46BE532800F9.jpeg

Your team is fully maxed out and u have 3 power ups on elite players. And it was a very good game wp

Maybe if Alex from support is out there lurking he should start commenting and clarifying things...

Edited by Gorse H

9 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Maybe if Alex from support is out there lurking he should start commenting and clarifying things...

Until Alex (or someone from support does) does, I’m joining willy and leaving the game. Dont like being called a cheat when its a complete lie.  If its going on then its not being discussed in our league chat so i’m not sure how anyone is substantiating the claims.

I enjoyed the battle for first place last week but people being sore losers claiming they were cheated is bad form. Also, people disrespecting fellow competitors is poor form (thats not aimed at you gorse, I know you are a gent in the game).

So I think I’ll take a wee break and maybe pop my head back in later some time.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have been called sorry about the time it has taken to respond. 

It is the case that Challenge and Ladder matches share the same pool of active users so it is entirely possible to come up against a Club aiming to complete a Challenge while you are playing for Trophies. 

While the game was new and growing, the belief was that this was and still is the best way to ensure Clubs are matched up against other player controlled Clubs in their Trophy range whether competing for trophies or attempting to level up through Challenges.

Certainly below ~4500 trophies the player base is large enough that users attempting to be randomly matched in order to gain an advantage is deemed to be counter productive, given the time it could take before being matched with your partner in crime. Leaving the games in which the desired matching was not achieved would loose you trophies, and winning consistently would increase the user out of the Challenge user's trophy range. 

Beyond ~5000 the number of active users available at any given time will become limited, and therefore the chance of being matched up with your buddy playing the Challenge is more likely. But there are controls in place to prevent the same users being drawn together too often.

With regards to going forward. There is a planned overhaul of the Challenges which will naturally remove this path way to the upper echelons of the leaderboard as the game options will become incompatible. The method for the "Cheat" is not controllable by any users and the time wasted attempting to make it work far outweighs any potential benefit so it is unlikely action will be taken.

5 minutes ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Hi,

It is the case that Challenge and Ladder matches share the same pool of active users so it is entirely possible to come up against a Club aiming to complete a Challenge while you are playing for Trophies. 

While the game was new and growing, the belief was that this was and still is the best way to ensure Clubs are matched up against other player controlled Clubs in their Trophy range whether competing for trophies or attempting to level up through Challenges.

Certainly below ~4500 trophies the player base is large enough that users attempting to be randomly matched in order to gain an advantage is deemed to be counter productive, given the time it could take before being matched with your partner in crime. Leaving the games in which the desired matching was not achieved would loose you trophies, and winning consistently would increase the user out of the Challenge user's trophy range. 

Beyond ~5000 the number of active users available at any given time will become limited, and therefore the chance of being matched up with your buddy playing the Challenge is more likely. But there are controls in place to prevent the same users being drawn together too often.

With regards to going forward. There is a planned overhaul of the Challenges which will naturally remove this path way to the upper echelons of the leaderboard as the game options will become incompatible. The method for the "Cheat" is not controllable by any users and the time wasted attempting to make it work far outweighs any potential benefit so it is unlikely action will be taken.

Hi Alex. I appreciate your response. However I must refute your position slightly. Before making any accusations we obviously had to be sure that this was a bona fide way of gifting trophies to team mates. Over a one hour period, or there or thereabouts on Sunday afternoon, we attempted this strategy multiple times. I would say that it worked more 80% of the time. In the times that it didn't work - the player playing the challenges lost nothing and, as we are all decent players in our league, the player playing "ladder" matches didn't actually lose any trophies either. Additionally that 80%+ success rate was achieved at possibly the busiest time of the week. On a weekend when players and leagues are desperately trying to improve their trophies. I can only imagine that if two or three players attempted to do this strategy at say 3am they would enjoy a much higher success rate than 80%. 

41 minutes ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Hi,

is the lag going to be fixed any time soon? i mean thats the top priority right? not the ( 3D goals ) which would only being double the amount of lag surely. quality over quantity please mate

• Like 1

My idea to avoid this inter league boosting method would be to make it so you do not match someone of the same league as yourself in challenges if you can make it possible that you don’t match boys within your league im sure this is a credible idea

Hi Alex, this has been done and will continue to happen if action isn’t taken. We play this football game to be competitive and to compete against the best. However we can not compete when a group on people are online late at night and plan to do this and gain a hell of a lot of trophies between them. This happens and on a regular basis. It would fix this if members from the same league can not face each other on a challenge. Because high trophy holders give out bucket loads of trophies to a low trophy holder once the high trophy holder loses. We are at conflict with another league and in actual fact a few left but I have no doubt they will be back to do this “cheat” I get that a overhaul needs to be done but this needs looked at. It is a loophole on getting higher trophies. Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoller said:

Hi Alex. I appreciate your response. However I must refute your position slightly. Before making any accusations we obviously had to be sure that this was a bona fide way of gifting trophies to team mates. Over a one hour period, or there or thereabouts on Sunday afternoon, we attempted this strategy multiple times. I would say that it worked more 80% of the time. In the times that it didn't work - the player playing the challenges lost nothing and, as we are all decent players in our league, the player playing "ladder" matches didn't actually lose any trophies either. Additionally that 80%+ success rate was achieved at possibly the busiest time of the week. On a weekend when players and leagues are desperately trying to improve their trophies. I can only imagine that if two or three players attempted to do this strategy at say 3am they would enjoy a much higher success rate than 80%. 

Sunday evening my arse you are all doing it now don’t lie 

2 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

We must have kicked your mole then HKane as if you had intel you would know that we are not doing it now. Or any other time apart from the times specified previously. That's because, funnily enough, we don't really like cheating and prefer not to stoop as low as some others who choose to crawl around in the ethical gutter. We genuinely don't care about who is the "number one" league now. It's meaningless. The entire game has been ruined for many people now because of the actions of members of your league. Congratulations young man. Well done.

6 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Hkane give a rest son. No one caree. Stoller dont give him the ammunition. What did I tell u hkane? Leave us alone

Just now, Bare said:

Hkane give a rest son. No one caree. Stoller dont give him the ammunition. What did I tell u hkane? Leave us alone

I'm done now B. I've made my point.

1 hour ago, Sam mufc said:

My idea to avoid this inter league boosting method would be to make it so you do not match someone of the same league as yourself in challenges if you can make it possible that you don’t match boys within your league im sure this is a credible idea

Great idea Sam but problem is i don't think they take much notice of the ideas... like does the really need 3d goals?? I don't think so