Sign in to follow this  
Stoller

The Big Cheat

So Stoller has admitted that his league was doing this...... Brilliant, we’ve found the cheaters! I can promise you that this was not going on in Hakuna Juan Mata. Your story is pure fantasy.... Taz says he has proof but we’ve still not seen it. I challenge him to provide it because there is none!

if any of the accusers could provide dates of the evenings when the alleged cheating was to have taken place in Hakuna Juan Mata, then Alex could check any logs (game logs or chat logs) and confirm its fantasy. There is no deliberate collusion going on.

There are a few people in Hakuna Juan Mata from around the world so potentially living in different time zones from the UK and racking up goals when we’re all asleep. There is also one player who plays while he is on nightshift (supposedly working!) . There is nothing wrong with people playing at a convenient time of day to suit them.

I should really let this go but being falsly accused of cheating really winds me up. The people claiming the game has been ruined have ironically ruined it for me because they are such sore losers and cannot accept that they lost fair and square.

Losing trophies for losing challenges would be a nice quick fix to close off Goal Nations (cheating/experiment/conspiracy theory) - Guessing just a few lines of code would need to be applied.

i agree with others that the game needs freshening up. League pack is pretty irrelevant with daily rewards being so generous now. Tournaments sound good but when are they coming?

Edited by HeartsFC

Listen pal I dont know much about you but no one in my league is a sore loser. I made goal nation with the sole intention of becoming the best league on this game. I haven’t once said anything about beating hakuna or aspiring to beat hakuna. I always had the intention of starting my own league one day and it just so happens u guys were way out infront at the time I made it so yeah of course it looks that way. To come on and say others have spoiled it for u is a shame but u are a big boy mate if u wanna let others get u down then so be it but dont tar goal nation with this brush that the league was made up solely to compete with hakuna because it wasen’t hence your we won comment and there aint no winners or losers some weeks we will be top and some weeks u will be top its the way it goes. I have better things to do with my time than chase some guys who are at the top of the league leaderboard that likely wont stay around for any length of time. I’ve seen it plenty on here top players coming and going. What I aim to do at goal nation is stay up there for as long as possible and keep everyone in my league as happy as possible while doing so and if that means keeping hakuna off top spot then so be it. I guess u can call it a rivalry but really I couldn’t give a toss what anyone called it. Get back playing and keep goal nation off your toungue please mate unless its something of interest u want to ask. And if u do want to ask anything else about it juat ask me mate its not a problem. There shall be no more slander on here or anywhere elae for that matter regarding goal nation!

38 minutes ago, HeartsFC said:

So Stoller has admitted that his league was doing this...... Brilliant, we’ve found the cheaters! I can promise you that this was not going on in Hakuna Juan Mata. Your story is pure fantasy.... Taz says he has proof but we’ve still not seen it. I challenge him to provide it because there is none!

if any of the accusers could provide dates of the evenings when the alleged cheating was to have taken place in Hakuna Juan Mata, then Alex could check any logs (game logs or chat logs) and confirm its fantasy. There is no deliberate collusion going on.

There are a few people in Hakuna Juan Mata from around the world so potentially living in different time zones from the UK and racking up goals when we’re all asleep. There is also one player who plays while he is on nightshift (supposedly working!) . There is nothing wrong with people playing at a convenient time of day to suit them.

I should really let this go but being falsly accused of cheating really winds me up. The people claiming the game has been ruined have ironically ruined it for me because they are such sore losers and cannot accept that they lost fair and square.

Losing trophies for losing challenges would be a nice quick fix to close off Goal Nations (cheating/experiment/conspiracy theory) - Guessing just a few lines of code would need to be applied.

i agree with others that the game needs freshening up. League pack is pretty irrelevant with daily rewards being so generous now. Tournaments sound good but when are they coming?

Why are you still on the forum? You have took a ‘break’ or left not sure 

58 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Why are you still on the forum? You have took a ‘break’ or left not sure 

Took a break from the league Hkane. To keep to the level of trophies required by our league requires a significant level of commitment/time.   I’m not commiting my time only to be branded a cheat. Whats the point.  We also kick people for having low trophies so I didn’t want to keep the league back.

So I figured a wee break away from the competitive element. I’m still playing a few challenges, collecting xp, coins etc. Just enjoying the game really.

I’ll be back soon I’m sure. Ideally Taz will admit he’s a sore loser and has no proof or Alex will confirm as per my post above. That would encourage me back, everyone knowing we really do play fair.

Edited by HeartsFC

1 hour ago, Bare said:

Listen pal I dont know much about you but no one in my league is a sore loser. I made goal nation with the sole intention of becoming the best league on this game. I haven’t once said anything about beating hakuna or aspiring to beat hakuna. I always had the intention of starting my own league one day and it just so happens u guys were way out infront at the time I made it so yeah of course it looks that way. To come on and say others have spoiled it for u is a shame but u are a big boy mate if u wanna let others get u down then so be it but dont tar goal nation with this brush that the league was made up solely to compete with hakuna because it wasen’t hence your we won comment and there aint no winners or losers some weeks we will be top and some weeks u will be top its the way it goes. I have better things to do with my time than chase some guys who are at the top of the league leaderboard that likely wont stay around for any length of time. I’ve seen it plenty on here top players coming and going. What I aim to do at goal nation is stay up there for as long as possible and keep everyone in my league as happy as possible while doing so and if that means keeping hakuna off top spot then so be it. I guess u can call it a rivalry but really I couldn’t give a toss what anyone called it. Get back playing and keep goal nation off your toungue please mate unless its something of interest u want to ask. And if u do want to ask anything else about it juat ask me mate its not a problem. There shall be no more slander on here or anywhere elae for that matter regarding goal nation!

Cant disagree with most of that but Stoller and Tazmanian devil have repeatedly accused Hakuna Juan Mata of cheating and  are saying any victory is tainted. Apologies if they are not in Goal Nation. I dont mean to put down your league.

Tazmanian Devil claims he has “proof” of cheating in Hakuna Juan Mata. I want to see it otherwise he needs to retract his comments

5 minutes ago, HeartsFC said:

Cant disagree with most of that but Stoller and Tazmanian devil have repeatedly accused Hakuna Juan Mata of cheating and  are saying any victory is tainted. Apologies if they are not in Goal Nation. I dont mean to put down your league.

Tazmanian Devil claims he has “proof” of cheating in Hakuna Juan Mata. I want to see it otherwise he needs to retract his comments

Taz and atoller are in goal nation and remain in goal nation. Whatever was said in the past is over mate. Your taking a break from the game right? Why do u feel its now necessary to come on here and start this again? U a troublemaker? I dont think u are so lets just leave it at that now eh?

5 minutes ago, Bare said:

Taz and atoller are in goal nation and remain in goal nation. Whatever was said in the past is over mate. Your taking a break from the game right? Why do u feel its now necessary to come on here and start this again? U a troublemaker? I dont think u are so lets just leave it at that now eh?

leave it at that dad show your more mature and agree to disagree. theyl stop if you do. if they dont then thats their problem not ours! do ur talking on the arena !! 💪🏻

Hearts you mustn’t have been that into the league when u were at hakuna cause hkane admitted they used challenges to boost u may have been oblivious to it but it’s happened so deal with it yes we attempted it in our league thought it was funny and a bit clever but then we realised it takes the fun out of it and it’s clear you did it cause as soon as stoller called you out Kane went name one way we cheat and challenges don’t count I know more about your league then yourself mate

14 minutes ago, Bare said:

Taking a break from the league competition, not the game.

I didn’t start anything! People from your league making have been making accusations. I have no interest in troublemaking. I was merely seeking to clarify that I (and to the best of my knowlegde Hakuna Juan Mata) are not cheats.  Surely there is nothing controversial in that?

10 minutes ago, Sam mufc said:

Hearts you mustn’t have been that into the league when u were at hakuna cause hkane admitted they used challenges to boost u may have been oblivious to it but it’s happened so deal with it yes we attempted it in our league thought it was funny and a bit clever but then we realised it takes the fun out of it and it’s clear you did it cause as soon as stoller called you out Kane went name one way we cheat and challenges don’t count I know more about your league then yourself mate

Yep, I’ve completely missed that if true. I was very active though so I’m surprised if I missed that. Hkane - Please confirm if anyone was deliberately cheating?

16 hours ago, HeartsFC said:

Taking a break from the league competition, not the game.

I didn’t start anything! People from your league making have been making accusations. I have no interest in troublemaking. I was merely seeking to clarify that I (and to the best of my knowlegde Hakuna Juan Mata) are not cheats.  Surely there is nothing controversial in that?

Listen mate its over now we draw a line under it and that is that. Anymore questions about the subject pm me!

And alex if your there can we get this thread deleted mate. It would be in my best interests. Thanks.

I have been on to a member of the development team and this will be resolved. There are two potential solutions, one of which will be implemented on the next update. 

The cross over between the two will be removed, or the League members will not be able to play against each other.

One third  potential solution is a combination of them both. There will be no more cross over between Ladder and Challenge matches, and Members from the same league will not longer be matched in any competitive game. 

I will lock this thread now and post once I have received confirmation on the method of resolution.

• Like 1