CFC Denham

A few ideas i like

I like this game alot but we can all agree after a few weeks it gets repetetive. theres really nothing to aim for because you go back to 4000 anyways. heres a few ideas to make the game worth the amount of time we put in.

1. League levels - League levels dont only show how well your leagues doing on a week to  week basis but on a milestone basis. for example everytime your league levels up you get perks. now these can be decided by the game developers but for example double XP for every donations you make and quicker request rates stuff like that ( this isnt my idea )

2. Now for me this would be a game changer. what about a separate game mode with whole different leaderboards - 11 aside ... i know this would define the whole point in the game ( 5-aside ) but its just an idea - like everyone has 30 games a week to play and for every win you get 3 points and every draw you get 1 point ( loss -3 ) it just means if you get bored/frustrated with 5s you can compete in this 11s 30 game challange with the top 3 getting rewards 

this would also stop all the bs kick off goals that even un-skilled players can win by

3. This is a few ideas in one but all going along the same lines... How about personalised profiles/kits/league badges ect. theres alot that can get the players involved more with there own profile and make it Unique. Loads of variations of colours/designs to really make your club feel you. 

The lag - we all know these ideas would cause a hell alot of lag as a minor update of legends has made the game almost unplayable so that needs sorted ASAP.

Finaly the leagues need abit more in it other that donations and friendlies... how about mini games like penalty shoot outs and free kick games ect and weekly objectives for the league to compete and complete together... 

i may add more to this soon but let me know what everyone thinks. some are abit mainstream some are simple but all can be achieved... 

- CFC Denham

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CFC Denham said:

I like this game alot but we can all agree after a few weeks it gets repetetive. theres really nothing to aim for because you go back to 4000 anyways. heres a few ideas to make the game worth the amount of time we put in.

1. League levels - League levels dont only show how well your leagues doing on a week to  week basis but on a milestone basis. for example everytime your league levels up you get perks. now these can be decided by the game developers but for example double XP for every donations you make and quicker request rates stuff like that ( this isnt my idea )

2. Now for me this would be a game changer. what about a separate game mode with whole different leaderboards - 11 aside ... i know this would define the whole point in the game ( 5-aside ) but its just an idea - like everyone has 30 games a week to play and for every win you get 3 points and every draw you get 1 point ( loss -3 ) it just means if you get bored/frustrated with 5s you can compete in this 11s 30 game challange with the top 3 getting rewards 

this would also stop all the bs kick off goals that even un-skilled players can win by

3. This is a few ideas in one but all going along the same lines... How about personalised profiles/kits/league badges ect. theres alot that can get the players involved more with there own profile and make it Unique. Loads of variations of colours/designs to really make your club feel you. 

The lag - we all know these ideas would cause a hell alot of lag as a minor update of legends has made the game almost unplayable so that needs sorted ASAP.

Finaly the leagues need abit more in it other that donations and friendlies... how about mini games like penalty shoot outs and free kick games ect and weekly objectives for the league to compete and complete together... 

i may add more to this soon but let me know what everyone thinks. some are abit mainstream some are simple but all can be achieved... 

- CFC Denham

Good ideas but the develops take ages to implement anything on game and in my experience every update brings more bugs...

They do votes on here for new arena then pick a different one to the one's that won the votes... They announce tournaments i don't know how long ago and that gone quiet again.. now they  announce 3d shooting...

I hope the developers top priority is to stop the lag and i also hope they don't ruin the game with updates like they did with soccer manager worlds, they turned that in dog muck with updates

4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Good ideas but the develops take ages to implement anything on game and in my experience every update brings more bugs...

They do votes on here for new arena then pick a different one to the one's that won the votes... They announce tournaments i don't know how long ago and that gone quiet again.. now they  announce 3d shooting...

I hope the developers top priority is to stop the lag and i also hope they don't ruin the game with updates like they did with soccer manager worlds, they turned that in dog muck with updates

yeah my ideas were mostly for after they fix the lag. its almost unplayable the 3D shooting will only make it 10x worse 

This game needs cash rewards for weekly top 3!knockout  Tournaments! And most important reveal what accounts are linked so we can see who all the cheats are!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I knew when I saw u commented that I would be mentioned and shut up I know POGBA in goal kings is your 2nd so shut the fuck up

pogbas my second idea? thats funny because ive proof that i put it in my whatsapp chat ages ago so dont know what your 12 year old heads thinking. explain plus when did i tell u to shut up? your too young

Edited by CFC Denham

Unless i’m mistaken here Hkane was talking to Morrison not you Denham. He was claiming Pogba is Morrison’s second account. There is no row here. Am I right Hkane?

Edited by Stoller
Typo

4 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Unless i’m mistaken here Hkane was talking to Morrison not you Denham. He was claiming Pogba is Morrison’s second account. There is no row here. Am I right Hkane?

he then asked me for proof. either way hes asked anyway if meant for me or morrison 

plus i called him 12 he then said 1. 13 2. proof mate

Edited by CFC Denham

9 minutes ago, Stoller said:

well I was taking to denham but about pogba not the idea 

Just now, Stoller said:

Ok. My mistake. Apologies. I’ll stay out of it

nah its cool. it wasnt worded correctly by kane got to admit but i understood it just. could have meant anything mate

I made a 2nd account to keep in charge of goal kings when i moved to goal nation. Atleast i dont lie harryfuckingmultiple accounts you cheater

Edited by SM Support(Alex)
abusive language directed at another user.