Sign in to follow this  
HkaneLEGEND

The andriod and iOS bug

Just saw a replay of bazza beating gorse not being rude or anything but willy had played gorse and had Android so I know gorse has android and bazza has iOS so it’s been fixed 

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Just saw a replay of bazza beating gorse not being rude or anything but willy had played gorse and had Android so I know gorse has android and bazza has iOS so it’s been fixed 

You got another hard on cos someone beat me

And Bazza told you about his games against me? I regularly win with 5 0 or 5 1 :))) every time...every every time...please tell him to play matches not only challenge...I want show him that he don t deserve that place...only playing nights and a lot of games...we don t have so much free time...but obvious we are better...our records show it 

Ohh..yea...you probably know this...because we had a game...and the same thing...you are not enaugh;)

Edited by Cadar91

6 minutes ago, Cadar91 said:

And Bazza told you about his games against me? I regularly win with 5 0 or 5 1 :))) every time...every every time...please tell him to play matches not only challenge...I want show him that he don t deserve that place...only playing nights and a lot of games...we don t have so much free time...but obvious we are better...our records show it yone that beats you shows it

Edited by HkaneLEGEND

7 minutes ago, Cadar91 said:

Ohh..yea...you probably know this...because we had a game...and the same thing...you are not enaugh;)

We had a game? When if we did I would have fucked u up! Little man