Sign in to follow this  
Bare

Competition

Alex I’m thinking of running a little competition on here for a little more interest. Can you confirm you can get the league leaderboard standings from previous season to me one way or another?

Edited by Bare
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CFC Denham said:

what do u mean by competition bro

If alex could get back to me I could explain better lol

5 hours ago, Bare said:

If alex could get back to me I could explain better lol

if u explained here he might see it and reply quicker if its a good idea

I was thinking of running a league on here for fun. It could run like this -

1st place league = 4 pts

2nd place league = 2 pts

3rd and 4th place leagues = 1 pt

Just for some added interest but I would need previous seasons league standings and I would update the league table on a monday. Can’t believe there isn’t an option to check this already anyways on the game. What do the presidents think anyone up for this?

All the nighthawks will get 1st - 3rd now thats how it works. BotBoyBazza 

but yeah give it a go and see if it works. that doesnt hurt... but what will 1st place get? or is it just for the fun of it. i get what you mean but...

Edited by CFC Denham

14 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

All the nighthawks will get 1st - 3rd now thats how it works. BotBoyBazza 

but yeah give it a go and see if it works. that doesnt hurt... but what will 1st place get? or is it just for the fun of it. i get what you mean but...

Its a league thing den not like a single player thing. Aye its just for added interest mate

Naw mate. 

1st place league gets 4 pts

2nd place league gets 2 pts

3rd + 4th get a point each

its a comp for leagues. No for individual players.

• Like 1

Say the league leaderboard finished the way it is the now den. Italian job would get 4 pts, hakuna 2 pts, us and the 50 would get a point each. That any clearer? And so on so fourth for the rest of the weeks. If it finishes the same next week itslian job will be on 8 pts, hakuna 4 pts, us and the 50 2 pts.

And what do you do with the points? It still means nothing! What this game needs is in game cash for 1st 2nd 3rd on leaderboards..... giving you a reason to play. Knockout tournaments for those of us who have lives and cant be bothered to play bot through the night. ( and to see who the best players are) also cant play ko tournaments against bots! And also get rid of the free daily log in bonus, every1 will have maxed deck soon enough making the packs pointless.

33 minutes ago, Morrison said:

And what do you do with the points? It still means nothing! What this game needs is in game cash for 1st 2nd 3rd on leaderboards..... giving you a reason to play. Knockout tournaments for those of us who have lives and cant be bothered to play bot through the night. ( and to see who the best players are) also cant play ko tournaments against bots! And also get rid of the free daily log in bonus, every1 will have maxed deck soon enough making the packs pointless.

Its just for an added interest for people who use the forum that was all. I’ll do the working out though won’t be hard anyway lol

Hi,

Just popping my head in to acknowledge I've seen this now. 

It's not something I have access to right now. But I'll ask around and see what comes back. 

Give me a few days to get back to you on this.

3 hours ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Hi,

It's not something I have access to right now. But I'll ask around and see what comes back. 

Cheers mate

5 hours ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Hi,

have you seen my theory thread...